Saturday, August 8, 2009

QUOTABLES:

-If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. -Katherine Hepburn -I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. -Emma Goldman -Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. -Joan Crawford -The hardest years in life are those between 10 and 70. -Helen Hayes -It's sad to grow old, but nice to ripen. -Brigitte Bardot -Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them. -Anna Mangini -We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves. -Mary Lamberton Becker -One is not born a woman, one becomes one. -Simone de Beauvoir -Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. -Mother Teresa -Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself in order to get anything done in this world. -Lucille Ball -Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage. from Villette by Charlotte Bronte

No comments: